The first inaugural Dana Point Film Festival will occur in Dana Point, California between May 4th and May 7th. The film festival is dedicated to featuring filmmaking of our oceans, marine life, and human interaction with the ocean. This page will have updates and information for the press leading up to the festival, including press releases, programs, and news updates.
IN The News...
- Malakye: https://www.malakye.com/news
- Associated Press (AP): https://apnews.com/press-release
- Yahoo!: https://www.yahoo.com/now/dana-point-film-festival-launches
- Benzinga: https://www.benzinga.com/pressreleases/dana-point-film-festival-launches-inaugural-oceans-film-festival
- SoCal Thrills: https://socalthrills.com/industry-news/?BusinessWireRelease
- Morning Star: https://www.morningstar.com/news/business-wire//dana-point-film-festival
- Dana Point Times: https://www.danapointtimes.com/inaugural-ocean-film-festival-to-launch-this-may
- Patch: https://patch.com/california/orange-county/dana-point-film-festival-launches-inaugural-oceans-film-festival