DANA POINT FILM FESTIVAL 2023
ABOUT DANA POINT FILM FESTIVAL
Dana Point Film Festival is an Oceans Film Festival, focused on marine life and the human relationship with the magnificent wonder. This event will take place May 4-7, 2023. This four-day festival focuses on documentary filmmaking that features conservation, preservation, education, and, as well as ocean adventure, and some big wave surf films. DPFF will include a community evening outdoor movie series, cultural events, including ocean art, musical guests, educational elements, speaker series, and an awards presentation with globally recognized talent.
The DPEAC mission is to unite people and entrepreneurial ideas for our community and visitors to Dana Point. Our experience will be augmented and enhanced by adding in festival experts to accomplish our goal. To further our goal, we have secured Lloyd Bryan Molander. Lloyd is an oceans & surf, documentary filmmaker, Sr. TV Channel Executive, festival board member & judge. Lloyd is a 1979 graduate of Dana Hills High School. He will serve as the Managing Director of the DPFF.
To Buy Tickets, Click on the Links Below:
Buy tickets to any showing of your choice, starting at only $10. Click the button below to browse through the event schedule to find the showings you would like to attend.BUY TICKETS FOUNDER PASS
- Full Access Pass to every movie screening
- VIP Area for Endless Summer screening
- Program Guide
- Credential and Lanyard
- Discount on all Alcoholic Drinks
- Limited edition Endless Summer Poster
** BEST VALUE **
- Admission to (6) screenings of our choice
- Ticket holder must register to confirm date and time of which screening they want to attend.
- Screenings are limited in space so first come first seated